All over the internet you can find blogs, sites, and articles in all that you can do in Australia so we compiled one of our own. Step out of your comfort zone and study abroad in Australia to try and tackle this list of things to do!
1. Dive the Great Barrier Reef
2. Drive Great Ocean Road
3. Check out Daintree Rainforest–the largest rainforest in Australia
4. Visit Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock
5. Swim with Dolphins in Rockingham Bay
6. Visit Kakadu National Park–the largest in Australia
8. Hike or take a drive through the Outback
9. Swim with whale sharks in Ningaloo
10. Explore the Island of Tasmania
11. While you’re on Tasmania, take a lantern-lit ghost tour of Port Arthur (if you’re brave enough…..)
12. Climb the Sydney Bridge
13. Spend the day on Kangaroo Island with not only kangaroos but pelicans, koalas, baby seals, and more!
14. See an opera at the Sydney Opera House
15. Spend the day with koalas at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
We know there’s so much more to do, so add to our list! If you’ve been to Australia, what was your favorite thing you did??